Saturday, July 28, 2018

Why Are Trump Voters Dumb?

It is enough to look at Trump supporters appearing at a rally to understand that Trump voters are potentially dumb. Their hapless cheering and shouting right-wing slogans shows that they suffer of a significant lack of IQ.


Their genetically impaired understanding of how a civilized society is functioning leads to a couple of key shortcomings.

1. They do not respect human rights.
2. They are unable to recognize how a demagogue is manipulating the people.
3. Their lack of intelligence has lead to a poor level of education.
4. They do not know the principles of how government reaches their decisions in a democracy and are therefore prone to endorse a dictatorship.
5. They don't know history, and are largely uninterested in it and unable to draw conclusions.
6. They believe in rumours.
7. They don't care about the environment.
8. All they care about is the economy, but they don't understand its complexities.
9. They have not understood that corporate America is taking advantage of them.
10. Most of them are racists.
11. They have a profound lack of respect for women and people "from away".
12. They are essentially ego-maniacs and don't care about the international reputation of their country.

2 comments:

  1. I rant everyday on my FB page and my friends are like 'enough already.' I say NO! I will never stop rallying against injustices. The iron wall fell in Berlin and in Russia long ago but they refuse defeat and went in slowly to corrupt our democratic societies. It's not only happening in USA but I see REDS in France, Italy, and other places. Rest assured they are also trying to bring England down too but they stand strong like they always have. These dumb folks are easily manipulated due to lack of education. Women in the bible belt are the worst...I've seen it with my own eyes. I've also seen in the news...calling the police on folks doing regular everyday things. It's all about me, me, me and somemore ME!! Makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the money "follow the money".He has done nothing but enrichen himself and corporate america while the lemmings continue to follow the Pied Piper !

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: