Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Good Thought and OOPS…

When i read Bob’s comment on my last posting re. the sale of our MH, I thought why I didn’t think of that myself. Bob suggested to put a link to my advertising the MH into the blog. Sure, why not – so I went ahead and inserted a link to the ad. Done!

When I also did a posting on our Campobello Sightseeing website this morning something stupid happened. As I made the posting through windows life writer I forgot to change the blog identity and the posting went out on this blog. Then I discovered what I had done and deleted the posting, but alas, it was too late, the posting was already gone into the list as American-Traveler’s last posting. And I am sure some of you had already clicked on it – and nothing came up. Sorry folks, that shouldn’t have happened. But I know similar things have happened to other bloggers too.
DSC_0111-mi
As for today’s happenings we released more happy customers after a beautiful sightseeing on Campobello. I have great fun watching these people getting more and more excited about being on this tour. Everyone of them has said they would never have known where to go on the island and what to see.
So that is my best reward I can get from visitors.

And tonight we will be going to yet another concert at the Lubec Summerkeys.
The performance today will be a mandolin concert. As we both like guitar and mandoline music we are looking forward to this evening.

DSC_0110-mi
Thanks again for hanging in here.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful dog. These are wonderful photos! Happy to hear your new business is getting off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, LOVE the dog pictures. What a gorgeous pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is beee--uuu---tiful..almost as 'houndsome' as Tucker!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with Molly. She is just the most gorgeous dog. Now I'd never have an oops with my blog - ha ha ha ha. But I did kind of wonder when I clicked on it earlier. So glad to hear your business is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - and I love mandolins. My favorite instrument. Enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love love the photos of Molly. I wish I could get just one good picture of Duchess like that ... but alas, it isn't to be.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: