Friday, June 28, 2013

Storm And Rain

When I last checked the weather forecast I saw a big green blob moving north towards Atlantic Canada…. and now the blob is right on top of us meaning it’s raining and blowing like crazy. Presumably it’s going to last over the weekend. If we are lucky enough we might see the sun again on July 1, Canada Day.

As it wasn’t really attractive to get up this morning Molly found herself a nice place on my pillow after I had vacated the bed. Couldn’t but marvel over how smart this dog is!
She stayed in bed all the while we had breakfast.

 1-DSC_0236

It’s raining today, right?

1-DSC_0909

Why..I had a good time!

3 comments:

  1. The forecast doesn't look that much better for these parts either. We've always had good weather on Canada Day, at least that's my recollection. Hopefully it'll clear up by Monday.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our girl looks so pretty and happy laying on the pillow. I think she just loves the warmth from your body and she knows it's a good spot since you sleep there. Raining - smart girl to just stay in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I've learned is that dogs really, really know how to make themselves comfortable. Molly looks like a contented and happy pup.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: