Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An incredible grey Day

Yesterday’s rain has just been continuing all day. It was never light enough to turn off the lamps. It also was a day with lots of phone calls –business style, and our black board in the kitchen has been filled up with appointment reminders for the rest of the month. Other than that I finally got a headache (could that be the weather?) and I will not sit up for very long this evening. Looks like we will still have rain even tomorrow.

So I will keep it brief here, before you think it’s boring.

DSC_0035

5 comments:

  1. We do have these days every once in while, time sit back and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for you guys to slow down just a little bit. And I sure wish I could send you some sunshine. But we had quit a storm move through here today - rain, wind, hail, thunder and lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen reminders written on a blackboard for a long time. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ... time to chill. You've got a lot on your plate. Slow down and smell the roses. The blackboard I use is virtual. I write everything in chalk just so it's easier to erase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter, I think the barometric pressure changes can affect the body, as well as stress ! Of course sunshine is an elixir for the soul !

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: