Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Campobello Evening

 DSC_0501-miDSC_0508-mi

Had a desire to be alone with the sunset tonight, so I drove out to North Wharf where fishing vessels and gulls were my only company. A slight breeze was moving the water, causing a small screeching sound down below in the wood construction of the wharf. A gull --- then the distant sound, a small outboard motor. Those were the only sounds to be heard.

DSC_0504-miDSC_0513-mi

DSC_0514-miDSC_0515-mi

DSC_0517-miDSC_0520-mi

DSC_0531-miDSC_0547-mi

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Peter, fantastic even!! I can feel the peace and quiet all the way out here on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL pictures. I think my favorite is the backlit seagull...no, the lower left sunset...wait, it's the one with the boat and the barely visible sun...ahh heck, I liked them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sunset photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: