Friday, December 14, 2018

2700 Clicks To The End

While yesterday’s travel was slow, everything went great today. No more congestion as I followed I-84 to I-495 and on to I-95. Every time I get back to Maine I am relieved to see traffic thinning out. There is just the highway stretching out before me. Weather was great as well and at 12 noon I reached Bangor.

I-95 Maine

Customs didn’t make any fuss over my van, got the paperwork done, paid my dues and off I went for the last 5km.

As soon as I had parked the van, Dixie shot out the door going totally bonkers of joy to see me home again. The joy of a dog seeing its owner, is just so heartwarming. Of course, Bea also was glad to have me back.

We celebrated with coffee and some goodies from ALDI.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you made it home safely without any problems.Hope Bea and Dixie enjoy their new van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you had a safe trip all the way back, easy customs crossing and a good welcome home.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: