Follow this blog by Email

Monday, June 6, 2016

Projects Are Being Done

This spring has been marked by a lot of activity for me.
1-DSC_0408I have been working on many projects, some related to neighbours needing help with their homes and gardens and others pertaining to our own property.
1-DSC_0413   Foggy morning on Campobello
1-DSC_0412
I finished the great wall on our north side of the house, I replaced a window on the east gable and now I have started to put cedar shingles on our garage. 
1-DSC_0420
Wednesday I have the first sightseeing tour of the season and I just pray that it is not raining. Today’s weather is a wash-out but it’s supposed to clear during late afternoon. Well, some rain is needed for the garden.
Bea has now sold about 30 tomato plants and I am already thinking of building a bigger greenhouse.
1-DSC_04111-DSC_0409
I have also “excelled” in the kitchen department trying myself at preparing fish cakes after a Norwegian recipe. Using cheap Pollock fillets, I boiled and ground it, adding some celery, red bell pepper, egg, salt, pepper and flour. Served with potatoes, carrots and curry sauce, they turned out nice and were really tasty.
1-DSC_0417 1-DSC_0418

3 comments:

  1. Love the lilacs! Projects keep you busy and out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish cakes look and sound very tasty.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: