Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Knocked OUT!

Just a very short posting for the last two days.

We have been visiting our "Angel Ladies" in Ohio. It would be very hard to find any persons as nice as K. and A. (Names protected) We had a great stay in their house.

Unfortunately, I started coughing and it got worse and worse. Finally the Cold took a really bad turn and my head was heating up, I was still coughing and a headache spread as well. I was not fit to drive anymore. And here I have to praise the guts and persistence of my dear wife. She took over the driving and made hundreds and hundreds of miles. She pulled the 44ft long rig into gas stations and out again with ease. She also dealt with the crazy traffic in St.Louis like she had never been doing anything else. 

So now you know. Tomorrow we'll be making it into Kansas and the day after we hope to arrive in Trinidad,CO.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: